New 1.75" Rear Wheels (Metal) for 1/12 1/14 R/C Soviet ZIS-150Tamiya Truck
The ZIS-150 was a Soviet truck. In 1947 it replaced the ZIS-5 Truck on assembly line. ZIS-150 together with GAZ-51 was the main Soviet Truck of the 1950s, judging by their quantity.
A tractor-trailer version of the ZIS-150, the ZIS-120N was sold from 1956-1957. In 1957, the base ZIS-150 model was replaced by ZIL-164, which differed outwardly only by vertical grille bars and bumper.
ZIS-150 was also manufactured in Braşov, Romania between 1954-1960 as the "Steagul Rosu"(Red Flag) SR-101 and in China as the Jie Fang CA-10 at First Automobile Works. At least one prototype was built in North Korea under the name "Chollima".
It was produced in 1947-1965 in Soviet Union, and foreign production(China) lasted until 1986.
This item is the new version of the metal rear wheel for 1/12 scale Soviet ZIS-150 Truck. It has 8-Spoke as the look. It can make your truck more realistic.
Fit for: Our 1/12 Soviet ZIS-150 4x2 R/C Truck and any 1.75" tires. (For the Tamiya or other trucks, you have to grind the connector or brake hub till to fit for your truck)
Color: Primary Color (Black)
Installation: Glue the tires.
Powered Rear Wheel
Tire OD: 44.45mm/1.75in
1 pair (2pcs) x Scale Metal 1.75" Rear Wheel (Not include the front wheels and the tires)
Primary Color (Black)
1. The color difference between the image and the real object is normal due to the shooting level and light;
2. All the goods sold in the shop are original accessories. Please feel free to buy them;
3. If you have any questions, please contact me for further discussion;
4. Freight varies according to the region;
5. When receiving goods, please open the box for inspection on the express personnel face to face, and sign for receipt after the goods are free of transportation damage, completeness and completeness, so as to avoid unnecessary troubles;
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.